|Korean Language Institute Facilities
- 37 classrooms, each seating 15 students: computer, DVD player, cassette player, air-conditioning, etc. Audiovisual equipment and heating and cooling installed.
- Educational facilities:
- 39 computer for classes and study purposes
- 39 televisions for study purposes
- DVD and audio systems installed in 37 rooms
||※ There are many facilities that students can also use outside of the Korean Language Institute, such as in the Cheongju University Central Library and the New Millennium Information Centre.
- Central Library
- Reading rooms: for reading books
- Reference room: reference materials such as dictionaries, yearbooks, etc.
- Periodicals room: research papers, newspapers, academic journals published in Korea and other countries
- Study areas: for study (2,452 seats)
- New Millennium Information Centre:
- Dormitory (Uam Village and International Village):
- Reading rooms/study rooms: for private study