- Cultural experience: One visit per semester to a theme park (Everland, Lotte World, etc.)
- Coming-of-Age Day: Every year in April students have the opportunity to experience a traditional coming-of-age ceremony, with the help of Cheongju sowon(Confucianism temple).
- University festival: Every year in May, international students open booths at this festival.
- New Year's Eve party: Every year in December, international students finish the year with fashion shows, talent shows, etc.
- Culture classes: There are different types of cultural classes each semester. These are run with support from the Lifelong Education Centre and KT&G Sangsangmadang. (E.g. In the winter term of 2011 classes were: taekwondo, popular music, popular dance and Korean cooking)